Cattani ESAM UK Limited are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Cattani ESAM UK is a public limited company incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 02725187 and our registered office is 1 Aston Court, Bromsgrove Technology Park, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3AL.
How we collect your personal information
We collect your information at the point you decide to interact with us. This could include signing up for our email newsletter via our website, over the telephone, or in person.
We collect your data in the following ways:
- When you register for an account or use cattaniesam.co.uk
- When you sign up for our newsletters via our website
- When you contact Cattani UK by telephone or email
- When you visit our website cattaniesam.co.uk
The Data we collect
We are committed to only collecting information about you that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular products or services you’ve requested and to keep you up to date about all the latest news from Cattani ESAM UK Limited.
It’s your choice if you want to give us your personal information. However, if you decide not to, you may not be able to purchase goods from us, receive updates via email from us, and you may not receive the optimal customer experience.
We collect the following information:
- Title, Name, Surname
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Purchase and transaction history and information (including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us)
- Delivery address(s)
- Billing address
- Social media information (i.e. Information collected if you choose to link your social media accounts with us).
- Automatically populated IP address*
*When you visit www.cattaniesam.co.uk the Cattani web server may automatically record your public internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
How we use your Data and why
We like to get to know our customers and provide them with the best possible experience. We use information we collect about you in a number of ways, including to provide the products and services that you have requested, offering you a personalized experience and informing you about our special events and exciting news, so that we can offer the best possible experience. We may also contact you to give you assurance that your delivery is on its way or if we have a query about your delivery.
Sharing Your Information
We will not sell personal information to third parties, we will not sell any of your personal data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
However we may share your data with some companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you.
The following categories of recipients may receive your personal information and process it for the purposes outlined in this Policy:
- Companies that are linked to when you make a purchase with us, like our payment service providers, delivery companies, credit reference agencies and third party companies who provide IT and system administration services or other assistance to help us fulfil our orders.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising and website hosting businesses that help us to run our business. We use MailChimp for our email marketing.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so that we can help tackle fraud.
Marketing Messages and How To Un-Subscribe
We like to get to know our customers and provide them with the best possible experience.
You will receive marketing messages from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We may also market to you if we have received your express consent to do so.
Our newsletters help to keep our customers up to date with the following:
- New products or changes to existing products
- Latest price lists, price increases and special offers
- Servicing information
- Exhibitions we will be attending
- Changes to opening times and closures for stock take etc
- General news about the services we provide and much more!
When you sign up through our website, your details will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a ‘sign up’ form which you must complete, this will then send a verification email to the email address you entered, you must click the link in the email to opt in to our emails. This will then send your full registration details back to email@example.com for processing. Please ensure that our email address is added to your safe senders list so you will not miss any future information from us.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Note that stopping marketing messages will not prevent us from sending you service communications; so you will still receive order updates and delivery information.
You can unsubscribe in a number of ways:
- If you do not wish to receive any further posted mailings from us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include your full name and address as well as account number if applicable. As catalogues are printed in advance, it may take up to 8 weeks for the process to be complete, for emails it may take up to 4 weeks.
- You can un-subscribe from email messages, including our newsletters and alerts, at any time by clicking the un-subscribe link that comes within every communication we have sent to you. Or, you can log in to your account and update your preferences in the ‘My Account’ Section of our website.
- Alternatively, just email email@example.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST” in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. We will action any unsubscribe request from you as promptly as possible.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information in line with our customer retention policy. We only retain information for as long as it is required for the purposes set out above or as may be required to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject. If it is reasonably necessary or required to resolve a dispute, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may keep hold of some of your information, even after it is no longer needed to provide products or services to you.
We are committed to keeping your information safe and we take your online security seriously. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We store all personal information you provide on our secure servers. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided though the website and any transmission is at your own risk.
If you require further information, would like to make changes to the information you have provided, have a complaint, or would like to give us some feedback please contact us:
Write to: Cattani ESAM UK Limited, 21A Harris Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4DJ.
Cattani ESAM UK Limited comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR Regulations.
This policy was last updated on 27th June 2018.